I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » September 28, 2005
theworld? the thing you live in...or on
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » September 28, 2005
me
Just call me Dr. Vice.
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » September 28, 2005
stop secretly plotting my demise
-
idreamidrive
- Posts: 2769
- Joined: August 01, 2005
-
Contact:
Post
by idreamidrive » September 28, 2005
if its not a secret then its no fun... we got to call it off ppl... he knows
Signature
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » September 28, 2005
banzai wrote:stop secretly plotting my demise
n3var!!!!!!1111111111111111oneoneoneoneone
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » September 28, 2005
woop der it is
SS
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » September 29, 2005
Skin had grafted to the couch.... that shit is straight jacked-up!
(Note: That means fucked up)
I
♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » September 29, 2005
hAHAHAHAHA what a screwed up news headline
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » September 29, 2005
holy fuck...thas wack straight up g
SS