I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- idreamidrive
- Posts: 2769
- Joined: August 01, 2005
- Contact:
.anny. wrote:Did you know that Mike Jones has a Vons/Safeway card?? We entered his phone number into the system, and the receipt printed out w/ his name on it.
buahahahah you know whats funny as fuck, last night i was listening to this david cross album that i dled and he was talking about HOW FUCKING ANNOYING it is when people refer to themselves in the third person, lol OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
- Contact:
- idreamidrive
- Posts: 2769
- Joined: August 01, 2005
- Contact:
