I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » September 30, 2005
.saint wrote:thought u all were fighting

no sah
Just call me Dr. Vice.
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » September 30, 2005
.saint wrote:dunno what i missed here w/the whole temp/toby/banzai thing?
hahahahahha....its a love triangle
SS
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » September 30, 2005
Secret squirrel wrote:.saint wrote:dunno what i missed here w/the whole temp/toby/banzai thing?
hahahahahha....its a love triangle
SS
hahahahaha dont be mad because you werent invited

-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » September 30, 2005
thats one thing i WONT want to be a part of
SS
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » September 30, 2005
Secret squirrel wrote:thats one thing i WONT want to be a part of
SS
pffttt dont make me bust out the PM log from you to me......

-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » September 30, 2005
hahah bring it on!!!
ill bust out the phone messages u left me!!
SS
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » September 30, 2005
Secret squirrel wrote:hahah bring it on!!!
ill bust out the phone messages u left me!!
SS
well of course thats what happens when you subscribe to "naughty nick's hotline of love" you get erotic messages once a week
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » September 30, 2005
SS
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » September 30, 2005
Secret squirrel wrote:
SS
is that all you have to say for yourself?

-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » September 30, 2005
no.....
why do u cross dress?
SS