I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » September 30, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:no.....




why do u cross dress?






SS

you got me confused with banzai 8)
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 30, 2005

oh...thats right...my bad dude





SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » September 30, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:oh...thats right...my bad dude





SS

i fucking swear if i hear "shake it off" by mariah carey one more fucking time someone is gonna get stabbed in the jaw with a steak knife

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » September 30, 2005

[JD]
Everybody just, everybody just bounce, bounce
Everybody just, everybody just bounce, bounce

[Chorus]
I gotta shake it off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stay
I gotta shake, shake it off
Just like the Calgon commercial
I really gotta get up outta here
And go somewhere
I gotta shake it off
Gotta make that move
Find somebody who
Appreciates all the love I give
Boy I gotta shake, shake it off
Gotta do what's best for me
Baby and that means I gotta
Shake you off

[1st verse]
By the time you get this message
It's gonna be too late
So don't bother paging me
Cause I'll be on my way
See I grabbed all my diamonds and clothes
Just ask your momma she knows
You're gonna miss me baby
Hate to say I told you so
Well at first I didn't know
But now it's clear to me
You would cheat with all your freaks
And lie compulsively
So I packed up my Louis Vuitton
Jumped in your ride and took off
You'll never ever find a girl
Who loves you more than me

[Chorus]
I gotta shake it off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stay
I gotta shake, shake it off
Just like the Calgon commercial
I really gotta get up outta here
And go somewhere
I gotta, shake it off
Gotta make that move
Find somebody who
Appreciates all the love I give
Boy I gotta shake, shake it off
Gotta do what's best for me
Baby and that means I gotta
Shake you off

[bridge]
(I Gotta)
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off...
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off... (i'm gunna shake it off)
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off... oooo
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off...

[2nd verse]
I found out about a gang
Of your dirty little deeds
With this one and that one
By the pool, on the beach, in the streets
Heard y'all was
Hold up my phone's breakin' up
I'ma hang up and call the machine right back
I gotta get this off of my mind
You wasn't worth my time
So I'm leaving you behind
Cause I need a real love in my life
Save this recording because
I'm never coming back home
Baby I'm gone
Don't cha know

[Chorus]
I gotta shake you off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stay
I gotta shake, shake it off
Just like the Calgon commercial
I really gotta get up outta here
And go somewhere
I gotta shake it off
(I)Gotta make that move
Find somebody who
Appreciates all the love I give
Boy I gotta shake, shake it off
Gotta do what's best for me
Baby and that means I gotta
Shake it off

[bridge]
(I Gotta)
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off... ooooo
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off... shake it off
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off...oooh
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off...

[chorus] (JD)
I gotta shake it off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stay
I gotta shake, shake it off
Just like the Calgon commercial
I really gotta get up outta here
And go somewhere
I gotta shake it off
Gotta make that move
Find somebody who
Appreciates all the love I give (i like that y'all)
Boy I gotta shake, shake it off (uh huh)
Gotta do what's best for me
Baby and that means I gotta
Shake it off
oo ooo oooo

[JD & Mariah Carey] (fades)
Everybody just, everybody just bounce, bounce
Shake it off
Everybody just, everybody just bounce, bounce
Signature

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » September 30, 2005

idreamidrive wrote:[JD]
Everybody just, everybody just bounce, bounce
Everybody just, everybody just bounce, bounce

[Chorus]
I gotta shake it off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stay
I gotta shake, shake it off
Just like the Calgon commercial
I really gotta get up outta here
And go somewhere
I gotta shake it off
Gotta make that move
Find somebody who
Appreciates all the love I give
Boy I gotta shake, shake it off
Gotta do what's best for me
Baby and that means I gotta
Shake you off

[1st verse]
By the time you get this message
It's gonna be too late
So don't bother paging me
Cause I'll be on my way
See I grabbed all my diamonds and clothes
Just ask your momma she knows
You're gonna miss me baby
Hate to say I told you so
Well at first I didn't know
But now it's clear to me
You would cheat with all your freaks
And lie compulsively
So I packed up my Louis Vuitton
Jumped in your ride and took off
You'll never ever find a girl
Who loves you more than me

[Chorus]
I gotta shake it off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stay
I gotta shake, shake it off
Just like the Calgon commercial
I really gotta get up outta here
And go somewhere
I gotta, shake it off
Gotta make that move
Find somebody who
Appreciates all the love I give
Boy I gotta shake, shake it off
Gotta do what's best for me
Baby and that means I gotta
Shake you off

[bridge]
(I Gotta)
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off...
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off... (i'm gunna shake it off)
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off... oooo
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off...

[2nd verse]
I found out about a gang
Of your dirty little deeds
With this one and that one
By the pool, on the beach, in the streets
Heard y'all was
Hold up my phone's breakin' up
I'ma hang up and call the machine right back
I gotta get this off of my mind
You wasn't worth my time
So I'm leaving you behind
Cause I need a real love in my life
Save this recording because
I'm never coming back home
Baby I'm gone
Don't cha know

[Chorus]
I gotta shake you off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stay
I gotta shake, shake it off
Just like the Calgon commercial
I really gotta get up outta here
And go somewhere
I gotta shake it off
(I)Gotta make that move
Find somebody who
Appreciates all the love I give
Boy I gotta shake, shake it off
Gotta do what's best for me
Baby and that means I gotta
Shake it off

[bridge]
(I Gotta)
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off... ooooo
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off... shake it off
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off...oooh
shake, shake, shake, shake, shake it
Off...

[chorus] (JD)
I gotta shake it off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stay
I gotta shake, shake it off
Just like the Calgon commercial
I really gotta get up outta here
And go somewhere
I gotta shake it off
Gotta make that move
Find somebody who
Appreciates all the love I give (i like that y'all)
Boy I gotta shake, shake it off (uh huh)
Gotta do what's best for me
Baby and that means I gotta
Shake it off
oo ooo oooo

[JD & Mariah Carey] (fades)
Everybody just, everybody just bounce, bounce
Shake it off
Everybody just, everybody just bounce, bounce

luckily im not hearing this :D

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 30, 2005

idoto





SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » September 30, 2005

iodtotot

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » September 30, 2005

Hey Jeff, call me later, Katie and I may come visit you tonight. :wink:
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 01, 2005

i wish the post times werent fucked up...cuz then id no when u posted that...



EDIT: nvm...talked to ya...ur gunna come visit tommarow...u better bring katie!!!




SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 01, 2005

and your fucking rhd nissan pile of shit

Post Reply