I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 01, 2005

shut up honduh boy





SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 01, 2005

banzai wrote:and your fucking rhd nissan pile of shit
Banzai.... you betta shape up boay...you fixin' for an ass-whoopin' 8)
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 01, 2005

ass whoopin? you'd have to catch me first

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 01, 2005

yea that wont be hard...we can just look for the red headed white dude standing in the anime section of the geek store






SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 01, 2005

uhh, theres no geek stores here. try again

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 01, 2005

Hatch is for sale, $5,000. Lets see if I can get it, don't bash me either fuckers, lol.
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 01, 2005

I'll give you 2500 cash if you drive it to california

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 01, 2005

lakjsdflasdjkflasdjf





SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 01, 2005

im going to work... BYE!

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 01, 2005

have fun at work sucka





SS

Post Reply