I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 02, 2005

ToByTuNeD wrote:Chance of thunderstorms by SS today. I really hope he doesn't fall in love with me again...

wtf??


oh yea...banzai...umm...well...alchohol was involvd...we were all at a older dudes house...like 45 year olds drinken,...and i wanted to play bloody knuckles...so i played against the old guy and was totally kicken his ass at it...so all of a sudden he just punched me in the face





SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 02, 2005

:haha: :own:

you pussy, you should have punched him back

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 02, 2005

I ate SS's Mom's pie! :yum: I couldn't finish all the crust though... :burp:
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
ls.pwrd.hb.
75% JDM
Posts: 1406
Joined: June 27, 2005

Post by ls.pwrd.hb. » October 02, 2005

hahaha you got hit in the face ? lmao wat a game
low n slow

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 02, 2005

hahah yea...hit in the face...and then..drunk while driving the atv he gunned it and fliped it over on us




SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 02, 2005

Our house. In the middle of our street. Our house....

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 02, 2005

omg...shut the fuck up




what is that from??





SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 02, 2005

its a song douche

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 02, 2005

Im fresh off the block, fresh off the press yes,
stay fresh with the dress, fresh sittin in the lex,
bitches wanna date us and the hater's wanna bite us,
cus the word got around that my joints is tight as arthritis

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 02, 2005

adsflakdsjfla;sdkfja;lsdkfj






SS

Post Reply