I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 03, 2005

im goin to tip a few back...see ya

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 03, 2005

oh my lord i just shat myself.
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 03, 2005

bye bye butter balls :love:

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 03, 2005

you all leave once i get home... go fuck yourselves
Signature

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 03, 2005

A to the L to the
G O R E!
I'm sweeter than candy,
Faster than a Grand Prix!
A twista outta Tennessee,
Heading fo' the GOP.
Cuz it's time for a dose
Of the Vitamin G!

Off the peak,
Going deep,
Gonna leap,
To a sweep,
Might put the
Electory train to sleep!
So wake up,
Don't you fret it just yet!
A G's got props:
I invented the internet.

My jurisdiction,
No you got me,
I'm cleft, y'all!
Grab your shackles,
And meet me in the temple!
I read your bootie in
A chair like a must
No rock, no punk,
Just pure dogg funk.

Keepin' it real,
I ain't friendly in the hookshot,
Kickin' dope rhymes in
The style of a robot!
Hate is a prop, don't you
Throw it away!
I got the base in your face:
IT'S ELECTION DAY!

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 03, 2005

election day sucks

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 03, 2005

hahaha, now that you are all asleep, I will capture the 4th top poster spot....MUHAHAHA

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 03, 2005

I hope I get some mad credit for my kick ass one word story

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 03, 2005

voting is for asshats :P
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 03, 2005

holla...i miss all the good whoring...fucck pal face





SS

Post Reply