I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 03, 2005

"There are piles of stinking rubbish in the courtyard...."

Good 'ol History Channel. :shoot:
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 03, 2005

hahaha






SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 04, 2005

lousy rubbish...ANNY GOT A CAR!

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 04, 2005

Wow! Lucky! I had to wait until I was 17 to get a car... :wink:

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 04, 2005

Hey! You ruined my surprise!! Yea, I'm 20 & I just got my first car, so what!? Atleast it's under my name & my name alone, & the insurance is mine alone too, w/ no help from my parents. Gosh, I feel so independent. =)

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 04, 2005

(Please read my post again....realize that I'm trying to imply that you're under 17 years old...)

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 04, 2005

I know :mrgreen:

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 04, 2005

So... Honda huh? I'm sorry...

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 04, 2005

Nope. I wanted a Honda, but no.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 04, 2005

So.... it's an Integra..................






A Toyota Integra? Nissan Integra? Mazda Integra? Subaru Integra? Mitsubishi Integra?

:wink:

Post Reply