I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 04, 2005

word...this douch business has got to go


SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 04, 2005

.saint wrote:did i miss something?? sthe whole 'douche' craze on the site is annoying. damnnnnn.

hahhahah says the douche master :P :P :P :P
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 04, 2005

^^^ok that was pry funny




SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 04, 2005

Drunk...ok. I think the douche craze died off a day or two ago. Except, Temp is still posting, so it'll never truely die. :cry:
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 04, 2005

hahah PWND




SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 04, 2005

ToByTuNeD wrote:Drunk...ok. I think the douche craze died off a day or two ago. Except, Temp is still posting, so it'll never truely die. :cry:

what can i say, the book of doucheness never lies, and it will never die, its like the necronomicon....but for douches, written and published by the biggest douche of them all, ToByTuNeD :eek:

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 04, 2005

^Lame.



Son of a bitch, I spent all day working with my parents re-doing the kitchen and my assbag of a little brother comes home and eats my Submarine. I just said, "You son of a bitch....just eat it, but don't look at me while you eat it, or I will fucking kill you!"

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 04, 2005

ToByTuNeD wrote:^Lame.



Son of a bitch, I spent all day working with my parents re-doing the kitchen and my assbag of a little brother comes home and eats my Submarine. I just said, "You son of a bitch....just eat it, but don't look at me while you eat it, or I will fucking kill you!"
i can't believe he digested all the gi joe plastic... he is hardcore
Signature

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 04, 2005

isnt ur lil bro like 1 year younger tan me?






SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 04, 2005

2:08 and I just woke up....I have a headache

Post Reply