I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 05, 2005

banzai wrote:SS got fucking owned by tenchu

i did...but twas my fualt...tenchu is just doin his duty!







SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 05, 2005

Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 05, 2005

i am doing laundry and drinking fruit punch

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 05, 2005

im at school....and i CANT SEE THE FUCKIGN PICTURES!!







SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 05, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:im at school....and i CANT SEE THE FUCKIGN PICTURES!!







SS

again, spelling > you :lol:

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 05, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:im at school....and i CANT SEE THE FUCKIGN PICTURES!!







SS
didn't bzaster make a thread about this that I locked?

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 05, 2005

I don't drink coffee, I'll take tea my dear,
I like my toast done on one side,
you can hear it in my accent when I talk,
I'm an englishman in new york

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 05, 2005

yes...but im in the whore thread so i can do what i want!!






SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 05, 2005

as i came into the window,
was the sound of a crescendo DAH!

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 05, 2005

u whore...i have to change classes...ill be back shortly!!




SS

Post Reply