I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 05, 2005

she'll never get it

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 05, 2005

.50 desert eagle w00t
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 05, 2005

im going to get a glock for my 21st b-day
Signature

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 05, 2005

ruger

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 05, 2005

.50 cal is for real men :P

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 05, 2005

ill destroy all of u


ive got my sharpeshooters badge





SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 05, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:ill destroy all of u


ive got my sharpeshooters badge





SS

socom doesnt count :lol:

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 05, 2005

lol...no in real life...service riffle...1000 yards prone.....600 yards prone standing and off hand

and 300 rapid fire prone, standing, and off hand






SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 05, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:lol...no in real life...service riffle...1000 yards prone.....600 yards prone standing and off hand

and 300 rapid fire prone, standing, and off hand






SS

acting out socom in real life doesnt count either :P

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 05, 2005

:brow:



no acting...real...i can blow ur head off from 3/4 mile away with OPEN sites






SS

Post Reply