I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
GreenEggsandHam
80% ricer
Posts: 194
Joined: January 21, 2004
Location: FL
Contact:

Post by GreenEggsandHam » October 05, 2005

wow...at least somebody knows his name

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 05, 2005

I love that movie

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 05, 2005

Yeah...I'm still a child at heart.. :baby:

GreenEggsandHam
80% ricer
Posts: 194
Joined: January 21, 2004
Location: FL
Contact:

Post by GreenEggsandHam » October 05, 2005

so how long does it take to become a 0% ricer?

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 05, 2005

I think once you get to a hundred posts..but I'm not positive, so don't take my word for it.

GreenEggsandHam
80% ricer
Posts: 194
Joined: January 21, 2004
Location: FL
Contact:

Post by GreenEggsandHam » October 05, 2005

sounds like im going to be around this thread for a while..

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 05, 2005

You'll get there quicker than you'll know it..trust me. I don't even know how I got past 200..

GreenEggsandHam
80% ricer
Posts: 194
Joined: January 21, 2004
Location: FL
Contact:

Post by GreenEggsandHam » October 05, 2005

sigh.....54 more to go

GreenEggsandHam
80% ricer
Posts: 194
Joined: January 21, 2004
Location: FL
Contact:

Post by GreenEggsandHam » October 05, 2005

too much physics on the brain....forgot how to count
62 more to go

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 06, 2005

i think she meant 1000 posts... you can change what it says after 100 posts
Signature

Post Reply