I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 06, 2005

Welp, signed up for the army today, going to take my test wedsday. WISH ME LUCK! :oops:

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 06, 2005

.anny. wrote:
temp wrote:

me >Image < anny


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


:roll:
Image
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 06, 2005

tenchu wrote:Welp, signed up for the army today, going to take my test wedsday. WISH ME LUCK! :oops:
Whoa... good luck. :eek:
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 06, 2005

tenchu wrote:Welp, signed up for the army today, going to take my test wedsday. WISH ME LUCK! :oops:

cool, which test? the ASVAB? or the physical at MEPS?

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 06, 2005

temp wrote:
tenchu wrote:Welp, signed up for the army today, going to take my test wedsday. WISH ME LUCK! :oops:

cool, which test? the ASVAB? or the physical at MEPS?
Asvab, when i pass that I go to MEPS and talk to the career councelor. You serve?

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 06, 2005

I took the ASVAB in high school, says I'd be perfect as a pilot. Anyway, Good Luck!

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 06, 2005

.anny. wrote:I took the ASVAB in high school, says I'd be perfect as a pilot. Anyway, Good Luck!
Hahaha, sweet! My one friend (a girl) had the same thing.. But she couldn't be a pilot because her licence was suspended.

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 06, 2005

looks like you aren't going to be a pilot either
Signature

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 06, 2005

idreamidrive wrote:looks like you aren't going to be a pilot either
I'm not trying, and i'm not going into the air force.

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 06, 2005

.anny. wrote:I took the ASVAB in high school, says I'd be perfect as a pilot. Anyway, Good Luck!

what did you score? i scored near perfect on the ASVAB, fucking failed the DLAB but you have to get a 100 on the DLAB which is already almost impossible as the test is insane. Shit man there are so many times when i wish my knee did not disqualify me from the air force, i would be overseas doing intelligence ops.....fuck fuck fuck

Post Reply