I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
- Contact:
- ls.pwrd.hb.
- 75% JDM
- Posts: 1406
- Joined: June 27, 2005
- ls.pwrd.hb.
- 75% JDM
- Posts: 1406
- Joined: June 27, 2005
- Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
- Contact:
If ya love the car you'll keep it.ls.pwrd.hb. wrote:everyones fine car took the punishment, passenger front fender, passenger door, passenger headlight, hood
Your in FL right? Theres a guy on HT who can get you the fender + hood for cheap as shit, like $30 for the hood and $15 for the fender, brand new. And you can get a door in the junk yard, and headlights on ebay or get jdm ones. Cmon man it isnt that bad!!
- Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
- Contact: