I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 08, 2005

yay...i have a keg in my backseat...




bye....cya tommarow toby





SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 08, 2005

But! You're not of legal age! :?
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 09, 2005

hahaha...idreamidrive's last few lines were good

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 09, 2005

i have been off for a while... maybe i am back on track
Signature

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 09, 2005

idreamidrive wrote:i have been off for a while... maybe i am back on track
Nope.
SS just called me,
SS- "I don't know if I can go to Janesville today."
Toby- "Come on dude..."
SS- "Alright, but I have to go home first, I have puke all over myself.."
Toby - " :eek: ... :roll: Hurry up."
SS- (Slurred) "Ochay bhhhhye"

This son of a bitch puked on himself.... and I'm supposed to help him today with his interior. Don't worry folks, I'm getting mass parts for my car as well. :wink:

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 09, 2005

son of a bitch, i had ass HANDED to me last night by my roommates wife, it was one of her friends, diu WTF is going on :?
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 09, 2005

^^^ chronic liar...

SS's your a faggit for puking on yourself

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 10, 2005

banzai wrote:SS's your a faggit for puking on yourself
Yeah! Also, he stood me up for our 240 date! Thanks a ton Jarfy Barfy! It's ok, I got all the cool 240 parts that the dude was giving away, woooooooooo mint Pignose bumper and fenders! Also some mad-ass '90's double din cd/radio/tape player.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 10, 2005

whats with you and the bullshit hookups?

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 10, 2005

banzai wrote:whats with you and the bullshit hookups?
:cry:


Banzai's mean now.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Post Reply