I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » October 12, 2005
ToByTuNeD wrote:
Pretty bird.

ala dumb and dumber

Just call me Dr. Vice.
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 12, 2005
hahah...this page is funny
SS
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » October 12, 2005
tee hee
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 12, 2005
ooo eee ooo aaah ahh...ching chang walla walla bing bang
SS
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » October 12, 2005
it was funny...until SS Posted that...nice comeback...even though I never came...
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » October 12, 2005
Secret squirrel wrote:ooo eee ooo aaah ahh...ching chang walla walla bing bang
SS

-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 12, 2005

sorry banzai.....ill just go...over....there======>
SS
-
.anny.
- Posts: 459
- Joined: April 26, 2005
- Location: CenCal/SoCal
-
Contact:
Post
by .anny. » October 13, 2005
.....I just found disgustingly grosse nasty little worms in my shower!!! I am soooo grossed out...I feel nauseous.. they are sooo disgusting!!! Ewweeeee!!!!
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 13, 2005
hahahhahahah
SS
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » October 13, 2005
.anny. wrote:.....I just found disgustingly grosse nasty little worms in my shower!!! I am soooo grossed out...I feel nauseous.. they are sooo disgusting!!! Ewweeeee!!!!
you dirty dirty whore
