I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 13, 2005

temp wrote:
did you ever think of CLEANING the shower? OMFG WHAT A CONCEPT!!!! :P

I clean the shower, our shower is clean!! You saw pictures, Sean & I keep our place clean. This isn't our problem, it's the management's problem. The shower needs to be recaulked, when we moved in it was already cracked, and I guess when our drain was clogged for a couple of days, the worms saw it as an opportunity to come up.

User avatar
lilqirlracer
Posts: 495
Joined: June 18, 2003
Location: bOregon
Contact:

Post by lilqirlracer » October 13, 2005

No post them, DUH. WHat's the point of taking pics.
saw it . wanted it . threw a fit . got it.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 13, 2005

its gross....im still sick from saturday and i dont wanna barf again






SS

User avatar
lilqirlracer
Posts: 495
Joined: June 18, 2003
Location: bOregon
Contact:

Post by lilqirlracer » October 13, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:its gross....im still sick from saturday and i dont wanna barf again






SS
Than don't look at them. :)

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 13, 2005

.anny. wrote:
temp wrote:
did you ever think of CLEANING the shower? OMFG WHAT A CONCEPT!!!! :P

I clean the shower, our shower is clean!! You saw pictures, Sean & I keep our place clean. This isn't our problem, it's the management's problem. The shower needs to be recaulked, when we moved in it was already cracked, and I guess when our drain was clogged for a couple of days, the worms saw it as an opportunity to come up.

heheh caulk.....

use bleach to clean it, it will kill the worms and they wont come back......if not, then just burn the place down, that will also work
Just call me Dr. Vice.

GreenEggsandHam
80% ricer
Posts: 194
Joined: January 21, 2004
Location: FL
Contact:

Post by GreenEggsandHam » October 13, 2005

im still a 85% ricer.....fackkk...how long does it take to become 0%

User avatar
lilqirlracer
Posts: 495
Joined: June 18, 2003
Location: bOregon
Contact:

Post by lilqirlracer » October 13, 2005

GreenEggsandHam wrote:im still a 85% ricer.....fackkk...how long does it take to become 0%

If you were smart enough you could go into your "profile" and change it your self. ;)

GreenEggsandHam
80% ricer
Posts: 194
Joined: January 21, 2004
Location: FL
Contact:

Post by GreenEggsandHam » October 13, 2005

I'm sorry..I'm not a moderator.

User avatar
lilqirlracer
Posts: 495
Joined: June 18, 2003
Location: bOregon
Contact:

Post by lilqirlracer » October 13, 2005

You don't have to be. lol


Go choose your own rank. JUST TRY IT, you can thank me later. ;)

GreenEggsandHam
80% ricer
Posts: 194
Joined: January 21, 2004
Location: FL
Contact:

Post by GreenEggsandHam » October 13, 2005

I did try it...I can't :(

Post Reply