I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 15, 2005

props joel....that is funny






SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 15, 2005

genetics

GreenEggsandHam
80% ricer
Posts: 194
Joined: January 21, 2004
Location: FL
Contact:

Post by GreenEggsandHam » October 15, 2005

Broke 100 posts today...thats right bishes no moe ricer! fuck yo couch!

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 15, 2005

Uggh, I swear, Vons gets all the worst & stupid customers!!! >:[

GreenEggsandHam
80% ricer
Posts: 194
Joined: January 21, 2004
Location: FL
Contact:

Post by GreenEggsandHam » October 15, 2005

is that a candy store?

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 15, 2005

No, grocery store, but people seem to think it's complaint central or something, or a place where all of their dreams can come true w/ a snap of their fingers.

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 15, 2005

well... im never shopping there if i can't snap my fingers and have somebody just do something for me
Signature

User avatar
ls.pwrd.hb.
75% JDM
Posts: 1406
Joined: June 27, 2005

Post by ls.pwrd.hb. » October 15, 2005

that would be nice to just snap
low n slow

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 15, 2005

idreamidrive wrote:well... im never shopping there if i can't snap my fingers and have somebody just do something for me

:roll: See, that's why I'm hesitant on becoming a Supervisor..I don't think I can take all the crap from the customers..

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 15, 2005

hahah grocery stores suck...i worked there till i told the store superviser to "go fuck herself"


ps. she was a lezbo







SS

Post Reply