I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 17, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:yay....


evo + 2.3l stroker +race gas + nitrous = 800+whp of fun





SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 17, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:yay....


evo + 2.3l stroker + race gas + nitrous = 800+whp of fun





SS
for a limited time, until something breaks....it is a dsm you know

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 17, 2005

hahah word...he ran a 10.49 yesterday

he scared the shit outta us...its raining and were goin on to an interstate and withing a blink of an eye were goin well over 150 and crossing multiple lanes






SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 17, 2005

im doing laundry and im gonna play socom 3 now

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 17, 2005

I bought a 120 peice sour punch container yesterday for 9.99

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 17, 2005

lakdjflakdjalkjasdjkfads whoring today..yipee








SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 17, 2005

banzai....the day approaches for you to get served at tekken :eek:
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 17, 2005

yea right...whos the only one that knows the secret ninja techniques from the government...or something along those lines

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 17, 2005

tekken is ghey






SS

GreenEggsandHam
80% ricer
Posts: 194
Joined: January 21, 2004
Location: FL
Contact:

Post by GreenEggsandHam » October 17, 2005

whooo hooo...I'm picking up my car from the body shop today!
-Mo
no it's not "JDM", it's Japanese!

Post Reply