I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 17, 2005

temp wrote:
there are MANY reasons, fetishes, things that YOU wont do that guys WANT to do, etc etc etc
Bullcrap. That's not a good enough of an excuse.

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 17, 2005

Image

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 17, 2005

.anny. wrote:
temp wrote:
there are MANY reasons, fetishes, things that YOU wont do that guys WANT to do, etc etc etc
Bullcrap. That's not a good enough of an excuse.
Did you catch banzai watching porn or something?
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 17, 2005

Lol. No....

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 17, 2005

poppa loves mambo....mamma loves mambo













SS

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 17, 2005

.anny. wrote:Lol. No....
So where the hell did that come from? LOL

I agree 100% with the sand man's comment.

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 18, 2005

.anny. wrote:
temp wrote:
there are MANY reasons, fetishes, things that YOU wont do that guys WANT to do, etc etc etc
Bullcrap. That's not a good enough of an excuse.

how about start being not boring and mechanical in bed? i know, i have videos of you having sex, you just lay there all boring like......get active dammit! :P
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 18, 2005

^^lol...temp ur gettin creepy man...hhahah





SS

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 18, 2005

jdm.com has 1900 registered users





SS

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 18, 2005

and how many ppl post on here?
Signature

Post Reply