I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
GreenEggsandHam
80% ricer
Posts: 194
Joined: January 21, 2004
Location: FL
Contact:

Post by GreenEggsandHam » October 18, 2005

like 5.
-Mo
no it's not "JDM", it's Japanese!

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 18, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:^^lol...temp ur gettin creepy man...hhahah





SS

10 points for me :P
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
Bennett @ ESG
Posts: 1107
Joined: March 10, 2005
Location: Cali
Contact:

Post by Bennett @ ESG » October 18, 2005

I AM BANZAI!
Image
I Dream I Drive:... i logged off mycomputer somehow when i typed LOL

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 18, 2005

hahaha ur bandwith is exceeded









SS

GreenEggsandHam
80% ricer
Posts: 194
Joined: January 21, 2004
Location: FL
Contact:

Post by GreenEggsandHam » October 18, 2005

imagecrave sucks haha!

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 18, 2005

photobucket rocks









SS

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » October 18, 2005

nooo

d-town rocks my socks
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 18, 2005

god no









SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 18, 2005

i r0x my s0x

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 19, 2005

whatev...photobucket suxorz....its all about imageshack

Post Reply