I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 19, 2005

ToByTuNeD wrote:
Kick ass, 4 hours to Japan....take off, reach altitude, movie, decend, land, have sex with Japanese hooker. All in 4 hours 12 minutes.
liar, 4 hours 5 minutes

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 19, 2005

sure, the tickets only cost $18,000 :P
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 19, 2005

wowza






SS

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 19, 2005

temp wrote:
how about start being not boring and mechanical in bed? i know, i have videos of you having sex, you just lay there all boring like......get active dammit! :P

:O I do not!

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 19, 2005

.anny. wrote:
temp wrote:
how about start being not boring and mechanical in bed? i know, i have videos of you having sex, you just lay there all boring like......get active dammit! :P

:O I do not!

:roll: no need to lie dear....like i said, i have video footage 8)

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 19, 2005

Ha. Wouldn't you really like to know....

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 19, 2005

i already know :eek:

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 19, 2005

i can touch my pee pee
Signature

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 19, 2005

while watching the video of anny that i sold you :eek:

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 19, 2005

:roll:





SS

Post Reply