I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 19, 2005

Anyone know where I can get a nice FMIC kit for my 95 Hatch?
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
lilqirlracer
Posts: 495
Joined: June 18, 2003
Location: bOregon
Contact:

Post by lilqirlracer » October 19, 2005

Not me. :(
saw it . wanted it . threw a fit . got it.

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » October 19, 2005

lilqirlracer wrote:Not me. :(
Thanks for the help Ammmmmmmmmmmyy, I still love you.

User avatar
EF'nJDM
Posts: 184
Joined: October 16, 2005
Location: Honda of Bowie

Post by EF'nJDM » October 19, 2005

I'm hungry. I think I'm gonna go get some Taco Bell. Crunchwrap Supreme here I come!

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 19, 2005

EF'nJDM wrote:I'm hungry. I think I'm gonna go get some Taco Bell. Crunchwrap Supreme here I come!
god damn those are good.

temp: shut the fuck up already

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 19, 2005

banzai wrote:temp: shut the fuck up already
Just in case you missed it temp, please, shut the fuck up.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 19, 2005

:D

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 19, 2005

ToByTuNeD wrote:
banzai wrote:temp: shut the fuck up already
Just in case you missed it temp, please, shut the fuck up.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 20, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:
ToByTuNeD wrote:
banzai wrote:temp: shut the fuck up already
Just in case you missed it temp, please, shut the fuck up.

PoorBoY
80% ricer
Posts: 163
Joined: October 05, 2005
Location: Milwuakee(specificly Oak Creek)
Contact:

Post by PoorBoY » October 20, 2005

I
I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ONE WHO CAN PHOTO SHOP ME A SIG(I'm looking at you Josh!)

Post Reply