I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 20, 2005

anything that isn't an ale i usually like
Signature

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 20, 2005

I dont know about this one...
Image

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 20, 2005

why do black ppl always get the cool infections?

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 20, 2005

idreamidrive wrote:why do black ppl always get the cool infections?
Image

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 20, 2005

idreamidrive wrote:why do black ppl always get the cool infections?
cool infections, AND they dont get down syndrome

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 20, 2005

^ comic gold

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 20, 2005

must be warm

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 20, 2005

warm like urine






SS

PoorBoY
80% ricer
Posts: 163
Joined: October 05, 2005
Location: Milwuakee(specificly Oak Creek)
Contact:

Post by PoorBoY » October 20, 2005

banzai wrote:Image
I hear that.
I AM LOOKING FOR SOME ONE WHO CAN PHOTO SHOP ME A SIG(I'm looking at you Josh!)

PoorBoY
80% ricer
Posts: 163
Joined: October 05, 2005
Location: Milwuakee(specificly Oak Creek)
Contact:

Post by PoorBoY » October 20, 2005

Holy god you have funny pictures, you and the new guy need to throw down fo sho!

Post Reply