thejdm.com v6 [2026 rebirth]
https://www.thejdm.com/forum/
Print view

Dc5 HKS Hi-Power Exhaust
https://www.thejdm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9433
Page 1 of 1
Author:  T1r_dc5 [ January 01, 2008 ]
Post subject:  Dc5 HKS Hi-Power Exhaust

Im in the mood for something new, hehe :) . So im putting this upfor sale. Theres some scratches on the mid pipe, I spray painted over them so it wouldnt look as bad. But im looking to get atleast $250+ shipping. Pics will come as soon as I take it off the car. Thanks guys. I want this gone asap.
Author:  T1r_dc5 [ January 01, 2008 ]
Post subject: 

Forgot to say it only fits type s in first post.
Author:  T0DA [ January 01, 2008 ]
Post subject: 

It sounds really good, in good shape, vouch.
Author:  T1r_dc5 [ January 02, 2008 ]
Post subject: 

Idk if anyone has one but, I will consider a trade for BC spec 2+cash.
All times are UTC-04:00 Page 1 of 1