I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

Banzai's General Discussion/Build up thread

build threads. post pics & specs & brag about your ride.
User avatar
Bennett @ ESG
Posts: 1107
Joined: March 10, 2005
Location: Cali
Contact:

Post by Bennett @ ESG » October 18, 2006

bwahaha, i just noticed what the fuck was going on.
Image
I Dream I Drive:... i logged off mycomputer somehow when i typed LOL

Jezek
50% JDM
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 01, 2006
Location: CLUBEK.NET

Post by Jezek » October 18, 2006

Bzaster wrote:bwahaha, i just noticed what the fuck was going on.
That we all gang-banged your mom?
Image
blackhope121 wrote:...if cars were birds civics would be pigeons.
[/b]

User avatar
kotomile
95% JDM
Posts: 4751
Joined: November 20, 2003
Location: Afghanistan
Contact:

Post by kotomile » October 18, 2006

LOL @ baboon ass
Image
Image

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 18, 2006

I still don't know whats going on

User avatar
Bennett @ ESG
Posts: 1107
Joined: March 10, 2005
Location: Cali
Contact:

Post by Bennett @ ESG » October 19, 2006

well according to jizzdick, youll find out after you get raped via monkey anus.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 19, 2006

still dont get it

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 19, 2006

Image Image both, done

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 19, 2006

I'm just glad to see you don't grind your salt.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 19, 2006

ToByTuNeD wrote:I'm just glad to see you don't grind your salt.
cant leave out the pepper

Jezek
50% JDM
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 01, 2006
Location: CLUBEK.NET

Post by Jezek » October 19, 2006

im fuckin sick of you 'tards editing my posts LOL

Post Reply