I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

Banzai's General Discussion/Build up thread

build threads. post pics & specs & brag about your ride.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » January 11, 2007

SingleCamEJ8 wrote:saw the thread @ H-T....that shit is mad clean y0!

good luck with the saleyo.
Isn't it though! I hope it sells soon, I need money!!!!

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » January 26, 2007

what does thejdm think of canards?
Image Image

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » January 26, 2007

Image Nice cat though.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

JDMJedi
Posts: 1240
Joined: July 27, 2006
Location: Fort Meade, MD
Contact:

Post by JDMJedi » January 26, 2007

I like them, if they are used properly and on a car that needs them. I saw a guy when i was home on leave with them on his 04 Elantra HB. I couldn't stop laughing. But on a fast ass car, or something setup for racing, HELL YEAH
2003 Honda Civic SI - Time to get to work.
Image

User avatar
Zero
Posts: 2054
Joined: June 17, 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Contact:

Post by Zero » January 26, 2007

on that bumper it looks weird... like whiskers on a cat is the effect it gives LOL
I drive a Honda シビック クーペ
Image

"We're supposed to be expressing are own artistic talent and vision through our cars, not everybody else's. Use yours to show the rest of the world who you are... i dare you." - Dru Barrios of Honda Tuning Magazine

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » January 26, 2007

thats why I put the cat in there...they look like whiskers. I really didn't care what thejdm thinks of them, they are staying because sean likes them.

User avatar
mcmBuilt
Posts: 1725
Joined: May 28, 2005
Location: SYRACUSE, N.Y.

Post by mcmBuilt » January 26, 2007

I really didn't care what thejdm thinks of them, they are staying because sean likes them.[/QUOTE]


More people should think like this!

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » January 26, 2007

word.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » January 27, 2007

what does thejdm think of carbon fenders?

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » January 27, 2007

i think the can be pulled off decently on black cars...i have this R generation DVD where a guy has a whole carbon shell on his civic.
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

Post Reply