Re: Tenchu's RHD Impreza build thread

Yeah I noticed some on Ebay going for like 120$...I was gonna say whooaaaaaa!!! haha.
But yeah, I dunno if there's a way of telling the difference because they do look pretty legit..other than the price lol. I bought mine from JHP awhile back, cause I knew they wouldn't sell a knockoff of a Nardi, but then again I haven't seen any other blue stitched/black suede Nardi wheels? I dunno haha.

And yeah, thats the most recent. The suede is still there and feels super comfy, now that you mention it, it's more matted down than worn off, cause if I rub my hand against it, it pops up more like it was when I got it. Stupid hand oils =/

Jon - I've got no personal experience with NRG, but i've never heard anything bad about them. But if it turns out to be garbage, its just a quick release, I can always take it off and put the steering wheel right on the hub adapter, but hopefully not.

Highway-Star - Yeah i'm down with the suede matting, thats to be assumed, as long as i'm not going to have fuckin patches missing after a few weeks of use, lol!

1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

Subi is looking dope! You must be having a blast w/ this project :) :thumbup:

Thank you to my sponsors :
SympleSpeedGarage*StreetImage*Rywire*ImportAutoPros* Function&Form*StatusRacing*ASCspeedmetal*
VibrantPerFormance*Skunk2*PLAN:B*LRautobody*
PasswordJDM*RadiumEngineering*CircuitHero*RSmachines*
BuiltMotorsportwear*RamsinEngineering*
VelocityPowdercoat*GoAutoworks*Hondata*BloxRacing*
FalkenTires*AutoFashion*HeelToeAuto*Downstar*
DefinitePowderKoat

DEVINE WIND RACING
R.I.P. JON TANJI...DOHC GARAGE LIVES ON FOREVER

Return to “members rides”