Re: .colin's 2004 EP3 - Pittsburgh PA

With winter ending and spring beginning it's time to get back into tuning mode!

With 3 years of daily driving and 10+ autox events, my Sumitomo's where pretty much toast. I debated getting them again because of price, rating, and look - but eventually set my eyes on something a little stickier. Tire wear was a big issue for me, so I tried to stay away from the 200 rated tires (your direzzas, rs-3's, potenzas, etc.). Finally decided on the Michelin Super Sports. If they are good enough for a Ferrari Italia, they are good enough for an EP3 lol. Discount Tire hooked me up, they beat the cheapest price online I could find - 635 shipped to my door, so I was sold.

All loaded up ready to head out for mounting and balancing! FYI, Walmart is the cheapest when it comes to mounting tires.

All mounted up!

Also got my Ingall's front and rear camber kits installed, as well as my Moog LCA's and replaced the lower ball joints while the front suspension was apart. After everything was installed I had the car aligned to zzyxx's specs. Haven't really had a chance to test the new setup, but I can definitely feel a difference when just driving around town.

Also got some advan lug nuts to match the wheels

Re: .colin's 2004 EP3 - Pittsburgh PA

Some dude on EPhatch is selling these, wish I had the money! :thumbup:

Endless Zeal Function X Coilovers (EP3 Spec) with 9K & 14K Swift Springs

This set was rebuild and revalved to match the swift springs by Endless USA in July of 2012, i have the receipt of you want proof of the rebuild. These have been ran about 3000 - 4000 miles. There are no track time on these after the rebuild, only street, I was going to run these at buttonwillow this weekend but i will not be able to make it so i decided to take them off for a more milder setup for the time being.

So here are some specs:
-Front inverted damper
-Front Camber adjustment plates
-Driver side unit is reversed threaded to prevent locking perches from coming loose during aggressive driving (haven't came loose on me once, every other coil over set up i had has)
-Adjustable dampening
-9 and 14k swift springs with swift thrust sheets

Return to “members rides”