Re: After all this time.... Zero's build BEGINS!!!!

loving the new shoes! looks great! :) :thumbup:

Thank you to my sponsors :
SympleSpeedGarage*StreetImage*Rywire*ImportAutoPros* Function&Form*StatusRacing*ASCspeedmetal*
VibrantPerFormance*Skunk2*PLAN:B*LRautobody*
PasswordJDM*RadiumEngineering*CircuitHero*RSmachines*
BuiltMotorsportwear*RamsinEngineering*
VelocityPowdercoat*GoAutoworks*Hondata*BloxRacing*
FalkenTires*AutoFashion*HeelToeAuto*Downstar*
DefinitePowderKoat

DEVINE WIND RACING
R.I.P. JON TANJI...DOHC GARAGE LIVES ON FOREVER

something is peeking at you LOL
these seats flow 1000 times better with my interior then the red ones. the CTR shift boot helps too with the read stitching.
I drive a Honda シビック クーペ

"We're supposed to be expressing are own artistic talent and vision through our cars, not everybody else's. Use yours to show the rest of the world who you are... i dare you." - Dru Barrios of Honda Tuning Magazine

^^ yeah he traded me sorry it took so long to answer. still havent taken any real pics of the car since ive installed them though.

BUT,

i bought new endlinks for the front and rear swaybars. the fronts are creaking badly. one of them cracked and doesnt have any grease in it anymore so its definately not doing its job haha.

these are Hardrace endlinks only place i could find them was Ebay and they were only $50-$60 shipped VS OEM which ive seen go for about $100 or more.

we shall see how they perform.
also bought a car cover from pepboys. Tybond size C, its ment for the 99 coupe but its being used on the blue hatch so the rust doesnt get any worse with the rain weve been having.

Return to “members rides”