Re: TURBevO8

Yeah it was one of those things I considered since the valve cover will be off again anyway but I dont want to spend money on vanity, especially just for a powder coated valve cover. I think I will just leave it stock.

So I was working on my Jeep today and thought to take some pics of my garage as it is finally coming together a bit. Let me know if you like it. I will say the 12' ceilings are awesome. Even though it doesnt really matter it just feels so big in there. Not gonna lie...proud my hard work finally paid off. :D

Tools ‘n’ beer

bench + turbo project

more pics

I'll stop by for a bbq if I have my car done. If I ride out with someone...I'll have to convince them that they need bbq and drive me. haha.
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

Sounds good guys. I think I may not even get a hotel room this year. Just head up early on Sat and then bouce around dinner time and get back and fire up the grill and tap the keg. haha. We have time to line this all up but just wanted to see if there was interest. It'd be sweet to have my front yard and driveway filled up like a mini car show. :D

Return to “members rides”