Re: TURBevO8

I love your garage Mike, clean and lots of room! If i have my car we can roll to the bbq munster, if not we can take the silver bullet! That old girl should be pushing 380k miles by Carlisle. :up:

TURBevO8 wrote:Sounds good guys. I think I may not even get a hotel room this year. Just head up early on Sat and then bouce around dinner time and get back and fire up the grill and tap the keg. haha. We have time to line this all up but just wanted to see if there was interest. It'd be sweet to have my front yard and driveway filled up like a mini car show. :D
haha your private carslise..

Don't you hate when you blow off a IC coupler in an unsafe place? haha. No oil leaks or anything. Car is getting new TB seals and a 3-port to replace my MBC and of course a tune next Monday. I cannot wait! I really hope I can hit 400whp on the dream crusher CBRD Mustangdyne. Either way, should be way more fun. I'll keep ya posted. PS: Good to see you John. Been way too long. We need to get the old crew together for a beer here soon when the weather gets nice.

When I put mine back together last year I didn't tighten a coupler down and popped it off of the IC. It definitely wakes you up.

I hope to see the chart at 400whp!
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

I'll post the chart later today hopefully but numbers are 389/345 Mustangdyne dynometer. Dynojet numbers are 440/390. It may be I havent driven it in a long time or the new power but damn does it feel fast!!!

I hate speculating with numbers as they are all different from dyno to dyno but for what it is worth Chad (the C in CBRD) told me that when his 2009 GTR was bone stock it put down 370whp on that dyno. They are rated at 480bhp from Nissan. So I got 15-20 hp on a GTR! haha! Still owns me in torque though. :(

Return to “members rides”