thejdm.com v6 [2026 rebirth]
https://www.thejdm.com/forum/
Print view

FS: Spoon EF speedo & J's Racing lip/bar & more
https://www.thejdm.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=7410
Page 1 of 2
Author:  jarel [ November 16, 2006 ]
Post subject:  FS: Spoon EF speedo & J's Racing lip/bar & more

All parts are located in So Cal. Will ship at buyers expense.

This isn't something that I want to sell, so i'm in no rush. This thing is BRAND NEW w/ the instructions and all. Good luck finding another one like this. There is 000003 km's on the clock, as I found that Spoon "tests" the speedometer. Just incase you guys thought that i have used it already, i haven't.

What is it? Spoon EF9 Speedometer
How much is it? Taking Offers (low ballers can go kick some rocks) Trades...possibly, if its worth my wild. if you are gonna offer $200ish, don't even bother
Where is it located? So Cal, Pasadena area.
New or Used? Brand Spankin' New. Only taken out of the box for some pictures.

Pics: (I have more pics of the actual speedometer, just gotta ask) Image These next 2 are borrowed from CXSHOE. Image Image --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bought these when i had my old eg, but sold it and now i need to get rid of these parts. Everything is brand new

First off, i will not ship the lip, unless buyer wants to pay for it. Shipping on it is roughly $100 in the US.

1. J's Racing EG Front lip - $275 picked up
Image Image Image 2. J's Racing C-Pillar Bar - ONLY fits EG (NO DC/EK) - $140 picked up
Image Image Have more parts, will post those later.

ONLY TRADES I'M ACCEPTING ARE: Alex Racing Floor bar (for DC), ARC Winglets, Beatrush Radiator plate (for DC), SPC Front UCA kit, and i doubt anyone has it...NSX-R shift knob (yellow writing).

werd
Author:  Sean @ NDF [ November 16, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

why hello jarel. Uber rare speedometer you have there...

I doubt anyone on this site has the balls to drop enough cash for it though - ef8mcm, you need to buy this!
Author:  ef8 mcm [ November 16, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

yeah id love to get that but no money right now.
brand new its got 1 mile on it i want a discount. haha
Author:  jarel [ November 16, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

Sean @ ESG wrote:why hello jarel. Uber rare speedometer you have there...

I doubt anyone on this site has the balls to drop enough cash for it though - ef8mcm, you need to buy this!
thanks....i'm just throwing it out there in the waters for everyone to take a look at. in hopes of finding the right person :)


ef8-mcm - lol, 3 km's on the clock, thats how it came from spoon. i believe it was done for testing. sure, i'll throw you a discount, throw me an offer first. lol. :D
Author:  .saint [ November 16, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

bump for this rare ass brand new speedo.

nice parts jarel find me some discontinued or rare ek crap :)
Author:  SoloTwo [ November 16, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

I don't even want to know how much that speedo should go for. Some of you honda boys are crazy.
Author:  ef8 mcm [ November 16, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

I WANT I WANT I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN I NEED MONEY. IM SURE YOU WILL BE HOLDING ON TO IT FOR A WHILE CUZ NO ONE IS GONNA WANT TO BUY THAT BUT ME. SO WHEN I GET AN EXTRA $300 DOLLARS ILL BUY IT.
Author:  Sean @ NDF [ November 17, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

SoloTwo wrote:I don't even want to know how much that speedo should go for. Some of you honda boys are crazy.
brand new like this one, its not unusal for them to sell for $800+
Author:  SoloTwo [ November 17, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

LoL, even I, wouldn't buy it...and I buy stupid shit.
Author:  Secret Squirrel [ November 17, 2006 ]
Post subject: 

SoloTwo wrote:LoL, even I, wouldn't buy it...and I buy stupid shit.

he speaks the truth



SS
All times are UTC-04:00 Page 1 of 2