I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
munster
Posts: 10705
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell.

Post by munster » August 14, 2006

banzai wrote:my eye is leaking
:banzai:
Built Motorsportswear - Function/Form Autolife - ICB Motorsports
Go Autoworks
- K-Tuned - My friends

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 14, 2006

Secret squirrel wrote:yiikes...cut it off with a toothbrush for the just brushed feeling
the magnaflow I got was short of the bumper, so the stupid exhaust shop welded some ugly ass tip on...too lazy to bring it back so I just cut it off...looks ok now

munster - pretty much, my left eye keeps watering and I dont know why

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 15, 2006

your eye waters because of all the chick flicks u have been watching




SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 15, 2006

hell nah

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 15, 2006

nissan can lick my balls....32 bucks for 4 studs




SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 15, 2006

seriious, honda oem parts are way cheaper :roll:

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 15, 2006

banzai wrote:hell nah
your cabinet of dvds was stock full of chick flix and anny told me that they weren't hers
Signature

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » August 15, 2006

GTFO!
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » August 15, 2006

BRYCE wrote:GTFO!
question mark

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 15, 2006

idreamidrive wrote:
banzai wrote:hell nah
your cabinet of dvds was stock full of chick flix and anny told me that they weren't hers
:own:

Post Reply