I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
- Contact:
I Dream I Drive (8:19:02 PM): i think jack trice just tried to add me as a myspace friend
ToByTuNeD (8:19:09 PM): lol
ToByTuNeD (8:19:15 PM): you mean Pip Trice?
I Dream I Drive (8:19:22 PM): sure?
ToByTuNeD (8:19:28 PM): whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....back it up
ToByTuNeD (8:19:34 PM): you're on myspace
ToByTuNeD (8:19:38 PM): you = the gays
ToByTuNeD (8:19:45 PM): you caught the gays
I Dream I Drive (8:19:46 PM): ive been on it forever
I Dream I Drive (8:19:52 PM): before it was cool
ToByTuNeD (8:19:57 PM): I have to poop and Katie's taking a shower
I Dream I Drive (8:20:00 PM): i did it back when it was just a music thing
ToByTuNeD (8:20:05 PM): should I just cruise in there and sit down?
I Dream I Drive (8:20:29 PM): idk... i for one never want to see a woman pee or crap
ToByTuNeD (8:20:54 PM): she's just showering, and I need to poop, and I'm not a lady, so answer the Q
I Dream I Drive (8:21:13 PM): i say no
I Dream I Drive (8:21:15 PM): sorrie
ToByTuNeD (8:21:26 PM): it's okay, thanks for the help, you're a good friend
ToByTuNeD (8:19:09 PM): lol
ToByTuNeD (8:19:15 PM): you mean Pip Trice?
I Dream I Drive (8:19:22 PM): sure?
ToByTuNeD (8:19:28 PM): whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....back it up
ToByTuNeD (8:19:34 PM): you're on myspace
ToByTuNeD (8:19:38 PM): you = the gays
ToByTuNeD (8:19:45 PM): you caught the gays
I Dream I Drive (8:19:46 PM): ive been on it forever
I Dream I Drive (8:19:52 PM): before it was cool
ToByTuNeD (8:19:57 PM): I have to poop and Katie's taking a shower
I Dream I Drive (8:20:00 PM): i did it back when it was just a music thing
ToByTuNeD (8:20:05 PM): should I just cruise in there and sit down?
I Dream I Drive (8:20:29 PM): idk... i for one never want to see a woman pee or crap
ToByTuNeD (8:20:54 PM): she's just showering, and I need to poop, and I'm not a lady, so answer the Q
I Dream I Drive (8:21:13 PM): i say no
I Dream I Drive (8:21:15 PM): sorrie
ToByTuNeD (8:21:26 PM): it's okay, thanks for the help, you're a good friend
- idreamidrive
- Posts: 2769
- Joined: August 01, 2005
- Contact: