
I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
Banzai's General Discussion/Build up thread
- Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
- Contact:
- Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
- Contact:
- Bennett @ ESG
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: March 10, 2005
- Location: Cali
- Contact:
ya fucker I know the throws are still short. It just sounds funny. color looks dope pimpin, you should steal an s2k now.Sean @ ESG wrote:dude, the throws are still shorter. The point of the short shifter isnt to lower the shift knob...you know that douche. The shifter extender puts the shift knob closer to the wheel.Bzaster wrote:you should have polished them shits. Or just paint it "aluminum". Lol at getting a shifter extender for a short shifter...
and that plane rocks...i still havent flown it

I Dream I Drive:... i logged off mycomputer somehow when i typed LOL
- Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
- Contact:
- Bennett @ ESG
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: March 10, 2005
- Location: Cali
- Contact:
- Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
- Contact:

