I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
build threads. post pics & specs & brag about your ride.
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » January 05, 2007
ToByTuNeD wrote:Hey Sean! Do that cool thing again.
the cool thing that I did that one time?
-
SingleCamEJ8
- Posts: 4434
- Joined: April 11, 2006
- Location: 559
-
Contact:
Post
by SingleCamEJ8 » January 06, 2007
rick ross says you need to PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT..with this car.
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » January 06, 2007
rick ross needs to give me a fat stack of hundreds
-
SingleCamEJ8
- Posts: 4434
- Joined: April 11, 2006
- Location: 559
-
Contact:
Post
by SingleCamEJ8 » January 06, 2007
rick ross told me to roll white on white....and i too could be rick ross boss style.
where da pictures at mayne?
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » January 06, 2007
Sean @ ESG wrote:ToByTuNeD wrote:Hey Sean! Do that cool thing again.
the cool thing that I did that one time?
Yeah...

I
♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.
-
Bennett @ ESG
- Posts: 1107
- Joined: March 10, 2005
- Location: Cali
-
Contact:
Post
by Bennett @ ESG » January 06, 2007
port of miami

I Dream I Drive:... i logged off mycomputer somehow when i typed LOL
-
01teggy
- Posts: 698
- Joined: June 02, 2006
- Location: pittsburgh, pennsylvania
-
Contact:
Post
by 01teggy » January 07, 2007
rick ross needs to walk off a cliff!!!!

can i get xtra mater on that!!!!!!!!
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » January 07, 2007
ToByTuNeD wrote:Sean @ ESG wrote:ToByTuNeD wrote:Hey Sean! Do that cool thing again.
the cool thing that I did that one time?
Yeah...

ok give me a few days to prepare
-
kotomile
- 95% JDM
- Posts: 4751
- Joined: November 20, 2003
- Location: Afghanistan
-
Contact:
Post
by kotomile » January 08, 2007
death of boost? You selling that?