I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

Damn girlfriend only has basic channels.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

Success, the crappy page 402 is gone.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

It's the same people as last time. Last time they were arguing and they had there stereo on some indian bullshit fucking way loud. So I jumped up on the wall and walked over to there window and yelled, "TURN YOUR FUCKING STEREO OFF!" and he finally did...it was great...

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

ToByTuNeD wrote:Success, the crappy page 402 is gone.
its about time...that page was horrible, im sorry i conrtibuted to it

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

Whoa, that's impressive, jumping up and walking on a wall!


I had to think about it for a little bit, but I figured it was a wall outside? And you were walking on top of it?

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 26, 2005

god....i hate my neighbores...he just fucking needs to die





SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

?
Image

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 26, 2005

No, give us Nissan, or nothing at all! :x

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 26, 2005

NEVER!

this is all nissans get!
Image

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 26, 2005

AMEN TO THAT BRUDDA....GIVE ME NISSAN, or ACURA or GIVE ME GRANDMA BOOBIES



SS

Post Reply