I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » September 23, 2005

Hey Banzai... you drive a Mommy Mobile! Bruhahahahahaha!!!!

(My mom drives an '00 Si)


Mmmm.... I want a navy blue 240SX fastback.... they are tEh sexors!
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 24, 2005

ToByTuNeD wrote:

Mmmm.... I want a navy blue 240SX fastback.... they are tEh sexors!

hahah biatch...i got what u want




SS

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 24, 2005

party motrher fucknas...coe get shit cna tuch this




Sd

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » September 24, 2005

^^^ Sd?

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » September 24, 2005

Squirrell douche.....

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 24, 2005

holy hell....intoxication blows...me and a buddy snorted nutmeg last night :roll: ...


wtf is wrong with me?






SS

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » September 24, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:wtf is wrong with me?
Not even going to begin....

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » September 24, 2005

Hmm, I guess I can whore :?
Image
1993 RHD Impreza : Brembo : Zeal : Whiteline : Prodrive : Enkie : Cusco'd out

User avatar
tenchu
Posts: 5691
Joined: July 11, 2003
Location: Somewhere, Iraq
Contact:

Post by tenchu » September 25, 2005

I wanna be yo lover and yo confidant
And protect you from others, don't let another brotha pimp you,
If you want tha style you could wit' ya girl
Ya'll take a look at her she got such an astonishin' body
I could see you in some Gucci and Robert Cavalli
And now but she gon' put a hurt on 'em hard in tha party
And you know you kill 'em in tha club, you cold
You was born to be a pro
How you gon' stick to photos?
And I love you 'cuz you freaky wit' tha dope flows
Drop it to tha floor let that go when you roll slow
And I love it when I hit it from tha back and you get on top of me and have a brotha goin Oh oh

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 25, 2005


Post Reply