I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » September 29, 2005
idreamidrive wrote:ya ss has that way with ppl
yee haw

Just call me Dr. Vice.
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » September 29, 2005
sshut up joel....ohh..ur mom says hi :twisted:
SS
-
Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
-
Contact:
Post
by Sean @ NDF » September 29, 2005
temp wrote:

dead links own you
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » September 29, 2005
i dont kno whether to laugh...or go shoot myself
SS
-
77
- Posts: 6763
- Joined: March 07, 2005
- Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Post
by 77 » September 30, 2005
Laugh while you shoot yourself.... people might actually remember you if you do that.

I
♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.
-
.saint
- Administrator
- Posts: 15966
- Joined: January 31, 2003
- Location: PA
-
Contact:
Post
by .saint » September 30, 2005
dunno what i missed here w/the whole temp/toby/banzai thing?
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » September 30, 2005
.saint wrote:dunno what i missed here w/the whole temp/toby/banzai thing?
gah?
-
.saint
- Administrator
- Posts: 15966
- Joined: January 31, 2003
- Location: PA
-
Contact:
Post
by .saint » September 30, 2005
thought u all were fighting
