I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » September 30, 2005

.saint wrote:thought u all were fighting :P

no sah
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 30, 2005

.saint wrote:dunno what i missed here w/the whole temp/toby/banzai thing?

hahahahahha....its a love triangle




SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » September 30, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:
.saint wrote:dunno what i missed here w/the whole temp/toby/banzai thing?

hahahahahha....its a love triangle




SS


hahahahaha dont be mad because you werent invited :P

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 30, 2005

thats one thing i WONT want to be a part of





SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » September 30, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:thats one thing i WONT want to be a part of





SS

pffttt dont make me bust out the PM log from you to me...... :P

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 30, 2005

hahah bring it on!!!





ill bust out the phone messages u left me!!





SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » September 30, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:hahah bring it on!!!





ill bust out the phone messages u left me!!





SS

well of course thats what happens when you subscribe to "naughty nick's hotline of love" you get erotic messages once a week

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 30, 2005

:roll:





SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » September 30, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote::roll:





SS
is that all you have to say for yourself? :P

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » September 30, 2005

no.....




why do u cross dress?






SS

Post Reply