I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 22, 2005

how long are u home for?




SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 22, 2005

.anny. wrote:I'm home at last! Weird thing is....I'm already starting to miss my apartment & Sean..
:wave:

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 22, 2005

aww






SS

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 22, 2005

I'll be here until Sunday night.

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 22, 2005

Loving you isn't easy cause your beautiful
Signature

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 22, 2005

Isn't it suppose to be "Loving you is easy because you're beautiful"?

GreenEggsandHam
80% ricer
Posts: 194
Joined: January 21, 2004
Location: FL
Contact:

Post by GreenEggsandHam » October 22, 2005

hahah
-Mo
no it's not "JDM", it's Japanese!

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 22, 2005

not when i sing it... and hence why i didn't put quotes around it... i like to freestyle

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 22, 2005

wicky wicky freestyle

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 23, 2005

stickey wickets mate







SS

Post Reply