I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 02, 2006

yea u cant delete a modification either




SS

User avatar
kotomile
95% JDM
Posts: 4751
Joined: November 20, 2003
Location: Afghanistan
Contact:

Post by kotomile » August 02, 2006

Secret squirrel wrote:yea u cant delete a modification either

SS
Yeah, wtf? I need to update the fact that the Miata has no stereo whatsoever now.
Image
Image

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 02, 2006

yea and all that jazz

Jezek
50% JDM
Posts: 1240
Joined: January 01, 2006
Location: CLUBEK.NET

Post by Jezek » August 02, 2006

What if I wanted to break...
Image
blackhope121 wrote:...if cars were birds civics would be pigeons.
[/b]

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 02, 2006

yea and all that jazz




SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 02, 2006

Image

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 02, 2006

Image

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 03, 2006

post whores thread is officially played out




SS

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 03, 2006

It's Copywrite! Not the type to borrow I'm scheming
Shut the fuck up and listen to the following meaning
A role model for those willing to follow a demon
of one night stands of hoes willing to swallow my semen
O.H. ten. Where the fuck y'all at?
Now say 'Fuck you Copy!' "Fuck you Copy!!", motherfuck y'all back
Wanna shoot me cuz I called your man wack
But you bear no arms, therefore can't clap
Better respect your boss and accept the loss
That I.Q. rock sets metal detectors off
You got juice? That's pulp fiction
Pick up your girl and get brain in the car like Jules and Vincent
Too fatal, unable to crash
Sluts I introduce to anal call me a pain in the ass
Buy a drink for a bitch that I think I'm a hit
Then I finger fuck her. If my finger stinks, I'm a split!
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 03, 2006

Bitch! Dance to my shit!
Shake that ass slut! Get that ass up!
Bitch! Dance to my shit!
Shake that ass like a ho! Act like you know! Come on!
Bitch! Dance to my shit!
If you don't suck my dick in the club
You won't get in the club! I said
Bitch! Dance to this
Hands in my pants on my dick!

My crew don't give two fucks on the scene to ball
Twenty deep and two bucks between us all
We ain't come to dance we came to see you brawl
And while y'all fighting I'm taking your chains keys and all
Hoes glance, no romance. We stick cock in 'em
Slow dance with hoes strictly to pick pocket 'em
Y'all bought the bar out, but can't be drunk
Cuz I pissed in your brandy while y'all was dancing to, Ante Up
That ain't Cris y'all drinking
It's piss y'all drinking
That's why you're bitch all stinking
Megahertz profile on the low while you got no style
You ain't hostile. You HOE style
All up in the V.I.P. trying to pop Cris
Meanwhile your fiancee got her face where my crotch is
Watch this. Pull out a twenty, she's topless
No telling what the bitch'll do when I empty my pockets
Trying to get her in the Hyatt to stick
If she ain't giving me pussy, I ain't buying her shit
Push the tired bitch from the driver's side of my whip
Jerk off. When I see my crew, lie on my dick. Come on

Post Reply