I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 23, 2006

super sluts~
Image
BUILT MOTORSPORTSWEAR
"the USDM kid"

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 23, 2006


User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 23, 2006

work sucked...i did a split shift today.

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 23, 2006

1000 post.

User avatar
SingleCamEJ8
Posts: 4434
Joined: April 11, 2006
Location: 559
Contact:

Post by SingleCamEJ8 » August 23, 2006

1001 good nite.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 23, 2006

Crazy ass hookers.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 23, 2006

I don't think I'm going to paint my mirrors body color.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 23, 2006

Two

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 23, 2006

posts.

SoloTwo
20% ricer
Posts: 656
Joined: August 22, 2006
Location: Where I fucking live

Post by SoloTwo » August 23, 2006

ToByTuNeD wrote:I don't think I'm going to paint my mirrors body color.
Finish the damn car first, then worry about the mirrors. ;)

And like 47 minutes ago you signed off MSN and said good night. Liar.
Image
1987 AE86 Levin GT-S - D-Drug, Version Select, Origin, RS-Watanabe, TRD, Tokico, Cusco, Trust, TechnoToyTuning, Exedy, Kics, Toda, Spal

Post Reply