I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 23, 2006

toby lies all the time

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » August 23, 2006

ha fuckin owned, and eric will never have his car done...
AE86 Levin Coupe x SR20DET x Watanabe R-Type
Bryce

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 23, 2006

his show car

SoloTwo
20% ricer
Posts: 656
Joined: August 22, 2006
Location: Where I fucking live

Post by SoloTwo » August 23, 2006

His stupid sparkly show car... :roll:
Image
1987 AE86 Levin GT-S - D-Drug, Version Select, Origin, RS-Watanabe, TRD, Tokico, Cusco, Trust, TechnoToyTuning, Exedy, Kics, Toda, Spal

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » August 23, 2006

with a big sparkle wing




SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 23, 2006

what a strange young man toby is

SoloTwo
20% ricer
Posts: 656
Joined: August 22, 2006
Location: Where I fucking live

Post by SoloTwo » August 23, 2006

You have NO idea.

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » August 23, 2006

Image

BRYCE
Posts: 5323
Joined: January 18, 2004
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Contact:

Post by BRYCE » August 23, 2006

thats hawt

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » August 23, 2006

BRYCE wrote:ha fuckin owned, and eric will never have his car done...
Damn right ya fags... :wink:
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

Post Reply