I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » October 06, 2005
^^^ does not know how obsessively i play tekken
Just call me Dr. Vice.
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 06, 2005
^^^plays tekken like a fool
SS
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » October 06, 2005
^^^ has no clue

-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 06, 2005
^^^should tell u y he is onthejdm.com 24/7 365
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » October 06, 2005
^^^ doesnt understand my whoredom
-
idreamidrive
- Posts: 2769
- Joined: August 01, 2005
-
Contact:
Post
by idreamidrive » October 06, 2005
^ is only meeting to play tekken with banzai to touch anny,,, temp sucks at tekken
Signature
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » October 06, 2005
^^^ does not know my godlike tekken skills
-
Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
-
Contact:
Post
by Secret Squirrel » October 06, 2005
^^^should stop talking about tekken
SS
-
Nikku
- Posts: 2818
- Joined: December 19, 2003
- Location: 大阪
-
Contact:
Post
by Nikku » October 06, 2005
^^^ doesnt like feeling inadequite
-
lilqirlracer
- Posts: 495
- Joined: June 18, 2003
- Location: bOregon
-
Contact:
Post
by lilqirlracer » October 06, 2005
^^ has whored out this thread!
saw it . wanted it . threw a fit . got it.