I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
- Contact:
- Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
- Contact:
- Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
- Contact:
- Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
- Contact:
- Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
- Contact:
- Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
- Contact:
- Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
- Contact:
The first time I read that I thought it said, ",anny sent me nudes of herself and tobytuned btw" I was really drunk, but my only thought was, "There's nudes of .anny? Gotta get those!"Secret squirrel wrote:.anny. sent me and tobytuned nudes btw
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.
