I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 04, 2005

Hey, I heard you kiss Banzai.....*snicker* :rofl:
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 04, 2005

Ehhh...I heard that you were wrong.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 04, 2005

Who said that? :eek:

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 04, 2005

I heard it through the grapevine

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 04, 2005

Dude, Sean just got home w/ his friends right now..and they are all drunk off their minds..except for our roomy but man, they're just cracking up like crazy..

User avatar
.anny.
Posts: 459
Joined: April 26, 2005
Location: CenCal/SoCal
Contact:

Post by .anny. » October 04, 2005

Tsk Tsk Tsk.. I've never ever gotten drunk before, and I don't think I want to.. :bang:

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 04, 2005

.anny. wrote:Tsk Tsk Tsk.. I've never ever gotten drunk before, and I don't think I want to.. :bang:
but being drunk is the best... you laugh at stupid shit and other stuff like that... you want to get drunk... trust me
Signature

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 04, 2005

idreamidrive wrote:
.anny. wrote:Tsk Tsk Tsk.. I've never ever gotten drunk before, and I don't think I want to.. :bang:
but being drunk is the best... you laugh at stupid shit and other stuff like that... you want to get drunk... trust me
hahaha yeah and sometimes you dont remember anything
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 04, 2005

drunkness is awesome


right tobytuned??





SS

User avatar
.saint
Administrator
Posts: 15966
Joined: January 31, 2003
Location: PA
Contact:

Post by .saint » October 04, 2005

did i miss something?? sthe whole 'douche' craze on the site is annoying. damnnnnn.
.saint, the honda EK parts jdMuseum.
i hope i grow to be half the man my grandfather was.
poop.hell sideways.brigade
http://www.fright.house

Post Reply