I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain
POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
- Contact:
- Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
- Contact:
- Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
- Contact:
ToByTuNeD wrote:Drunk...ok. I think the douche craze died off a day or two ago. Except, Temp is still posting, so it'll never truely die.
what can i say, the book of doucheness never lies, and it will never die, its like the necronomicon....but for douches, written and published by the biggest douche of them all, ToByTuNeD
- idreamidrive
- Posts: 2769
- Joined: August 01, 2005
- Contact:
i can't believe he digested all the gi joe plastic... he is hardcoreToByTuNeD wrote:^Lame.
Son of a bitch, I spent all day working with my parents re-doing the kitchen and my assbag of a little brother comes home and eats my Submarine. I just said, "You son of a bitch....just eat it, but don't look at me while you eat it, or I will fucking kill you!"
Signature
- Secret Squirrel
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: August 12, 2005
- Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
- Contact:
- Sean @ NDF
- Posts: 13082
- Joined: January 24, 2005
- Location: Narita-Yokohama
- Contact: