I'm excited to announce that thejdm is now updated to the latest phpbb 3.2 software. You may notice the site is now mobile friendly but with the upgrade comes some hiccups. theGarage, theGallery, theArcade are no longer supported. In due time the developers should be working to release the modifications to work on the new software. #LetsMakeForumsGreatAgain

POST WHORES UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vent. relax. have fun. anything goes. off topic chit-chat.
User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 05, 2005

Secret squirrel wrote:vomiting and dieing is no joke
p





SS

diu i fell asleep in my own vomit before and trust me, you dont die
Just call me Dr. Vice.

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 05, 2005

Face down in it, no. They're talking about sleping on your back and puking, then, choking to death on it.
I♥CarFriends!
.saint wrote:77 knows all. he is so wise.

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 05, 2005

ToByTuNeD wrote:Face down in it, no. They're talking about sleping on your back and puking, then, choking to death on it.
notice my post referred to being face down

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 05, 2005

jimmi hendrix died form his vomit...he was lying face down...strapped to a gurny in a ambulance






SS

User avatar
Nikku
Posts: 2818
Joined: December 19, 2003
Location: 大阪
Contact:

Post by Nikku » October 05, 2005

holy shit WAITING comes out on friday!

User avatar
77
Posts: 6763
Joined: March 07, 2005
Location: Southeast Wisconsin

Post by 77 » October 05, 2005

SS tried to touch me when I visited him. :cry:

User avatar
Secret Squirrel
Posts: 7389
Joined: August 12, 2005
Location: "I'm like a Christmas tree, I just stand on the corner and let my balls hang"
Contact:

Post by Secret Squirrel » October 05, 2005

ToByTuNeD wrote:SS tried to touch me when I visited him. :cry:


shut up....u ate my mommas pie...i thought that meant someing...guess not :cry:





SS

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 05, 2005

SS got fucking owned by tenchu

User avatar
idreamidrive
Posts: 2769
Joined: August 01, 2005
Contact:

Post by idreamidrive » October 05, 2005

its true... he did
Signature

User avatar
Sean @ NDF
Posts: 13082
Joined: January 24, 2005
Location: Narita-Yokohama
Contact:

Post by Sean @ NDF » October 05, 2005

new comic

Post Reply